Tuesday 17 January 2012

...Resolutions.

I never make resolutions. But seeing as it's 2012 and 2011 was so shockingly shit, I figured why not? Why not try to give myself a little luck for this year? Lets just hope it doesn't become a list of my failures. *sigh* well enough of that, no more moping, no more doubt. Let the list and a brilliant 2012 begin (I do realsie it's the middle of January but I'm slow on the uptake - it's on my list.) Happy 2012!


1. Be more positive! It's so much more attractive then negativity and people will want to be around you.

2. Smile more! Smile so much it's makes your fucking cheeks ache.


3. Keep saying yes to opportunities and make more time for yourself.

4. Do not doubt your talent. It's there and it's real and it's something to be proud of. 


5. Let go of the past and the things that burn. Everything that happens is an experience that should be celebrated, even if it hurts, something positive will grow from it. 


6. Eat healthily. It'll make you feel better. 


7. Finally - TRAVEL!!! It will enrich you more then anything else. And don't be afraid to go alone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment