Friday 15 February 2013

...This Is Fucking Awesome!

Hey party people, it's Friday so you know what I thought I'd share a song with you that I'm quite obsessed with. Since coming back from the East I have been bombarded with all the new music that's currently out at the moment and I have a list the size of my arm of all the music that I am loving! Currently I am crushing "Young the Giant" (their album is AWESOME) and Imagine Dragons song "Radioactive" - I don't know what is about that song but I love it. I could listen to it over and over again.

However all those amazingly ridiculous bands have nothing on this song, don't ask me why I like it so much but I really, really do. There's just something about it; it makes me wanna dance, it makes me want to get dolled up and shake my arse, in short IT IS FUCKING AWESOME! (Please fellows don't judge me by this choice - it's not Nicki Minaj or any of that shit don't worry...I haven't gone that far down the musical road).

Please enjoy!!





To all those still at work "Happy Friday" enjoy your weekend and to all those breaking up for half term, go to the nearest supermarket buy yourself your favourite tipple and GET DOWN MUTHAFUCKERS!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment